Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome!

Hello everyone.  Welcome to Words To Play By: A Sports Blog.

This blog is going to be a slightly opinionated, very objective, and possibly cynical blog about the sporting world today, covering many of the major sports and a few not-so-major ones as well.  These will include (as well as my personal favorites in the various leagues):

  • NBA (Phoenix and Boston)
  • MLB (Boston and the Chicago Cubs)
  • NFL (Minnesota and Indianapolis)
  • College sports (Iowa Hawkeyes, Northern Iowa Panthers, and many others)
  • Lesser mentioned sports, like soccer, swimming, lacrosse, and whatever else draws my attention on a given day
  • The Olympics (when in season)
I figured that I would also add my favorite teams, so that way you can understand my possible bias that I may have about a given topic ahead of time.  Obviously I will be more partial to my teams, but I will try to give fair justice to all parties in my writings.

If you have any topics that would would like my opinions on, feel free to drop me a line in the comments, and I will happily discuss these.

No comments:

Post a Comment